06 February 2009

Weekend Reading List


I was excited to grab Vogue Paris yesterday, and looking forward to when I can study it later. A curious thing is, Vogue Paris is now half what it used to cost at $14.95 (Allscript tel:6287 7090). It used to be about $40, so please go and buy it now! The all-Lara Stone issue looks promising, and not at all difficult. This weekend I will also finally open The Stephen Sprouse Book, which has been sitting by my bed, accusingly, for ages. Also, yesterday Van gave me Mademoiselle, a book of photographs of (who else?) Chanel taken by Douglas Kirkland in the summer of 1962. You know who can play her in a movie to perfection? Thomas Wee in drag. I'm also regressing into Agatha Christie's Appointment With Death, a good old-fashioned murder set in Petra. Delicious right? Not real reading, but nonetheless bookish, I'll be watching Pride And Prejudice, the BBC series once again, because my receptionist Mrs S lent it to me. It's so nice to have a receptionist who's a Jane Austen fanatic. No wonder she has such good manners.

1 comment: