12 August 2009

Marvis Toothpaste


I must say that toothbrushing isn't one of my favourite things to do, and usually I have to distract myself to get me through the ritual. While brushing my teeth, I could be:
1. Closing/ opening windows, rolling up blinds, putting off lights.
2. Reading something, anything, including the spines of books on the shelf.
3. Watching TV.
4. Talking on the phone.
5. Looking for stuff.
6. Boiling water.
7. Texting, emailing.

Almost any distraction will do, except brushing the teeth alone. A nice toothpaste like Marvis helps to make it a bit more fun for me. I discovered Marvis some years back on a trip to Milan, and eversince, friends buy it for me or I buy it when I can. I think it's the taste (not so industrial strength detergent) as well as the pretty (old apothecary-style) packaging that work wonders. I like using a big squeeze of toothpaste. And the Classic Mint (the green one) is the best one for me, the other flavours look pretty, but smell a bit odd. 

1 comment: