1. Marchesa is launching accessories — 28 clutches and evening bags; They will retail $995 to $5,000; They are made to coordinate with their dresses.
Wow. Surprises galore.
2. Peter Som is staging his first presentation ever for Spring 2010; The collection is reminiscent of "summer days at the beach," and will have lots of print and color.
The world waits with bated breath.
3. Alexander Wang cites the word "perv" as inspiration for Spring 2010.
Is this supposed to be new? Can anyone even take this seriously?
4. For Spring 2010, the Donatella Versace is will present a full Versus ready-to-wear collection during Milan Fashion Week. The revived line targets "Young Hollywood," or women between 20 and 30. “It’s very rock ’n’ roll and sexy,” Ms Versace.
Just what the world needs now. More rubbish. Someone please shoot her.
5. $100-$150 will buy you a ticket to Phillip Lim's American Express cardmembers-only Spring 2010 encore presentation.
Now why, why, why would anyone want to do that, pray tell? Shouldn't he have to pay you to attend instead?
Source: WWD, Fashionologie