30 December 2009

Finally

And then last night, I finally finished the tube of Bliss Body Butter. Between mother and me we squeezed out an extra big dollop and after slathering generously over shins and feet, I happily chucked the empty tube out. Why is it so satisfying to throw things into the rubbish chute (with some violence) and hear its thumping fall down 12 floors echoed back up? It's equally nice to unwrap new things to use. This are my new toiletries:
Soap - Molton Brown Moisture Rich Aloe and Palm Body Bar. Hefty (250g) and caramel brown, it smells wonderfully zesty(sandalwood and patchouli essential oils) and feels truly, luxuriantly moisturising (enriched with shea butter).
Body - Kenzo Amour Creme Corps Tres Parfum. The square tub is so pretty and the cream itself is a lovely puce pink; The fragrance is not overpowering and combines myrrh, rice and hibiscus. I don't actually think hibiscus has a fragrance but the word is pretty.
Hand - Jurlique Ciitrus Hand Cream. I like the idea of 'citrus' for hand creams it just feels (or smells) cleaner.

2 comments:

  1. they all sound lovely. I am now addicted to lathering my entire bardy with super rich moisturisers becos the boyz keep saying my leather is so so smooth :P

    ReplyDelete