25 November 2010

Uomini

Some of you may disagree: but I'm thinking - do we really need another book full of naked men? Photographer Mariano Vivanco's UOMINI (Rizzoli) published together with Dolce&Gabbana to celebrate the label's 20th Anniversary of menswear adds nothing to the genre. Preview pictures show the usual assorted models flashing their pubes - which is just more of the same. The cover, of model André Ziehe, is one of the best pictures I've seen of this model - which is all in all the best I can say about Mr Vivanco's work.

2 comments:

  1. O.M.G. André Ziehe, my Fave Brazilian Hunk! Thank you so much for posting.

    And yes dear we do need another book full of naked men. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Erudite Anon: LOL it's a wonder that you have a fave brazilian hunk - there are so many it'll be hard to decide. For the moment I guess Evandro Soldati for me. But, yes, Mr Ziehe has such great a great ass and gorgeous legs in this picture!

    ReplyDelete