10 September 2012

CR Fashion Book - Carine Roitfeld's Rebirth

This week sees the launch of CR Fashion Book, the semi-annual fashion glossy that is Carine Roitfeld's comeback vehicle after leaving Vogue Paris two years ago. I can't believe it's been two years already! Two years of hating Paris Vogue - I might add. So here are the twin covers shot by Bruce Weber. There's also going to be an online version of the magazine, something to look forward to at last?
"I’m not the generation of the Internet – I’m the generation of paper magazines – but with the new site, we’re going to do CR Fashion Book online. It’s very exciting, because it will be like a diary. I hope with the Internet, it will be quicker, and like the front of the book in a classical magazine. This is something very new for me, and very exciting. It’s a new way of thinking, a new way of looking, it’s a new way of doing pictures." - Carine Roitfeld

3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a good birthday daniel! Be happy wherever you are

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Carlos: Yes, I spent the day with my family, and if you still have my number please call me anytime! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. my phone got reformatted!! could i have your number again?

    ReplyDelete