27 January 2009

New Year, New Night Cream







I've finished the heavy navy glass pot of Helena Rubinstein Prodigy Night Tissular, every last dense, ultra rich apricot dab and I'm now wondering what I'm going to do with the cannonball bottle. It feels too important to throw away. Anyone who needs a heavy duty night cream should get this. It's reassuringly old world and really effective. I even use it on my hands. On my neck, I'm using Bulgari's Serum Precieux. It was a bit sharp around my eyes and I got red, but it seems to work fine on the neck, in truth, I prefer something a bit heavier in feel. Tonight, I'm starting on Cle de Peau's la Creme. I love anything that comes with its own little gold spatula.

5 comments:

  1. Vogueite, I didn't know you were interested in beauty products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't stand heavy creams. i feel they will contribute to even more jowls. i'm lazy - i don't put on anything when i go to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But you're quite conscious of your looks no? Seems a bit contradictory?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i always read Marianne's beauty Ed letters and her recommendations, even though there's no way i can afford a thousand-dollar jar of Cle de Peau.

    i think it's because Style's beauty section is just that much easier to digest

    ReplyDelete