27 March 2009

Weekend Reading List


Yes, I succumbed and bought the Zac Efron Interview, because it's the first one worked on by M/M Paris whom I love, love, love. It's not their full issue yet, but already their signature doodles are decorating the pages. I'm also reading The New Yorker Style Special; It's got an in-depth interview with Alber Elbaz. I love The New Yorker. Closer to home, I must say I really like the South East Asian edition of Travel & Leisure. Published out of Bangkok, it's actually full of information and new ideas. It's not visually new, but it's well-made. Seriously. To continue with E M Forster, I'm reading A Room With A View, which is fresh and delicious, and Maurice, which I find a bit difficult, not very successful. Those Merchant Ivory movies of these novels are real treasures, so go buy the DVD!

No comments:

Post a Comment