08 July 2010

Kate Moss By Mario Testino

Taschen has published a collection "the most intimate photos" of Kate thhrough the years taken by Testino. Limited to 1,500 copies, each numbered and signed by the artist.
Kate on Testino: "I don’t think anybody had seen me as any kind of sexy model before he did. He was the one that transformed me. Before him I was just a grungy girl, but he saw me differently. He was the first to say “Oh, she’s quite sexy. I’ve seen her out! I know she’s not just that grungy girl.” He’d seen me in a pair of heels, getting glamorous – and he was the first to start taking pictures of me in that way. He changed the way people thought about me as a model, for sure. Later other people started working with me in that way, but he was the first.”
Contents include:
• Foreword by Mario Testino
• Exclusive essay by Kate Moss
• Over 100 images in black-and-white and colour, including many unseen private photographs
• Boxed hardback special edition – limited run of 1500 signed copies

No comments:

Post a Comment